Small Toy Boxes
The Bertie Box is a perfect storage option for the short set -- it's low to the ground, on casters so it moves easily about the house, and puzzle piece top makes putting toys away more fun!
- Made with eco-friendly, formaldahyde-free, Purebond plywood, made by Columbia Forest Products here in the USA.
- Interior of the box has a natural birch finish.
- The wing cut-out acts as the hand-held opening for lifting the puzzle piece lid.
- Entire box is coated with low VOC, water-based polyurethane for sheen and protection.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from date of order or delivery.
This Noah Owl Storage Box is perfect for the short set -- it's low to the ground, on casters so it moves easily about the house, and puzzle piece top makes putting toys away more fun! It fits beautifully in any natural, modern kids’ room. Similar to the Bertie, the lightweight lid easily lifts off by using the finger holes on the owl.
Made with eco-friendly, Purebond zero-formaldahyde plywood from American wood producer, Columbia Forest Products.
Interior of the box has a natural birch finish.
Entire box is coated with low VOC, water-based polyurethane for sheen and protection.
Handmade in the USA.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
MOD DOG TOY BOX/STORAGE BOX * Perfect size for small spaces! 17”Wx18”Dx13”H (15.5”H with locking casters)
* Easy lift off lid!
* Store your pet's favorite things OR make your little animal lover happy with a dog themed toy box.
* Made in the USA with Columbia Forest Project's zero-formaldahyde plywood. Safe for the whole family!
* Arrives at your door full assembled! Hand crafted by Amish craftsmen in Ohio!
* Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. All Mod Dog boxes are made-to-order.
Designed in honor of Sammy, our four- legged, terrier mix family member who passed away on January 30, 2014. We spent 19 wonderful years with her after finding her in Charlotte, North Carolina's Humane Society Shelter. The lift off lid is fashioned after her sweet little face.
$15 of the sale price goes to Coconino Humane Association, helping Northern Arizona's pets! http://www.coconinohumane.org/